Our Coronavirus Response
Thank you for visiting our Coronavirus Response Page.
Here you’ll find information, links and other sources to help keep you informed.
As we continue to work processing payroll, we want to let you know that we are available for document drop-offs. We’re also available via phone, virtual chat, or email to answer your questions.
We can accept and return documents in the mail, via online portals or we can meet you at the office door to exchange documents.
Stay healthy and safe!
- Employee Unemployment Claims Process
- FFCRA Fact Sheet on The Act
- State of Michigan – Guidance to Employers Contemplating Potential Layoffs
- State of Michigan – Coronavirus Resources and Information
- State By State Tax Information
- Sales, Use, And Withholding Penalty and Interest Waived for 30 Days
- Michigan Certified Development Corporation – SBA Guidance for Lenders
File for unemployment benefits between 8 p.m. and 8 a.m.
Filing online remains the fastest way for Michiganders to apply for unemployment benefits at Michigan.gov/UIA.
The Unemployment Insurance Agency urges Michiganders to file during off-peak hours to avoid longer load times. Users are asked to be patient and not click more than once to reload a page. Filing online remains the fastest way for Michiganders to apply for unemployment benefits. And filing during off-peak times is even faster.
Off-peak hours: 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
For the latest information, follow Michigan Department of Labor and Economic and Opportunity on social media and share with your friends and family.